About Kondra & Jaquin Enterprises Inc.
The Competitive Edge
A woman owned 8(a) business based in the Central New York area, Kondra & Jaquin Enterprises Inc. and its affiliates are dedicated to customer satisfaction. With eight Performance Institute certifications in three building science disciplines, our company provides the expertise to create better buildings that are less expensive to operate, healthier for occupants and less demanding on the environment.
A complete range of products and services to address a building’s energy efficiency, comfort, air quality and safety:
- Air Conditioning
- Air Sealing
- Industrial Air Handling Equipment
- Upgrade of windows and other building shell components
Want to go green?
Our company converts dozens of buildings every year under the ENERGY STAR® programs sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority. Our partners offer services covering every aspect of a business’ energy efficiency and we are determined to meet our clients’ needs.
Stay Close to Home
Our company is based in CNY, and we have acclimated our business to meet the special needs of clients from the area. We have a solid track record of completing our projects on time and on budget, yet we maintain the flexibility to shift gears to meet changing project objectives.
NYS WBE, Federal 8(a) Certified
- 2M + Aggregate Bonding Capacity
- NATE ® Certification
- BBB Accreditation
- ENERGY STAR® Home Performance Qualified
- Building Performance Institute Accredited Contractor
- NAICS Codes: 236220 221210 221310 221330 237120 238150 238190 238220 238290 238310 238390 423610 423690 423830 423840 423990 532490
Going to Great Degrees to Keep You Comfortable
Suzanne Kondra-DeFuria, president of Kondra & Jaquin, is one of only two women in the CNY area that is heating license certified. The first woman to be elected president of Syracuse Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Ms. Kondra-DeFuria’s leadership skills make her an ideal president for this certified CNY woman owned 8(a) business.
Ms. Kondra-DeFuria serves on the board of directors of:
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Auxiliary
- AIDS Community Resource
- The Northeast Community Center
- Subcontractor Association of Central new York
- Syracuse Heating and Air Conditioning Association
- The Syracuse Tomorrow Business Advisory Council
- The Advisory Board of Women Igniting the Spirit of Entrepreneurship (WISE)
- Syracuse University Pilot Program for Mentorship
- Syracuse Chamber Political Advisory Committee
Her committees and memberships include:
- The Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Group
- Northeast Hall of Fame
- The Government Relations Committee
- Women President Organization (WPO)
- Women Business Owners Connections (WBOC)
- The Syracuse Federation of Women’s Clubs
Ms. Kondra-DeFuria attributes her success to living by the Golden Rule. She has been recognized by the American Red Cross for donating over 10 Gallons of blood. She is a cancer survivor of more than five years. She has been appointed by the mayor of the City of Syracuse to the Mechanical Board of Examiners. And in addition to running Kondra & Jaquin Enterprises, she enjoys volunteering, traveling, skiing and riding her Harley Davidson motorcycle.
If you’re looking for a CNY woman owned 8(a) business, contact us for a quote today.